Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

http://xrebirth.nexusmods.com//?

For all the nexus fans out there.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well atm im worried about the whole future of XR. So sorry if im a bit negative atm.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Roguey@ yea same :S, altough im a hardcore space sim fan ill play it anyways after i buy new pc ofc xD.

PS: Why the f DarkOne didnt make X Series Nexus instead just X rebirth lol...

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Tonsilgon

Tonsilgon avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well atm im worried about the whole future of XR. So sorry if im a bit negative atm.
- Roguey

Me too.
But maybe if some of the things that they promised are really true (economy really simulated, depending on the ships that fly around, etc), maybe there IS a chance that they can fix not only the bugs, but also the UI and the game itself.
Of course the first step has to be, that they realize, that somethings has to be done. And that it has to be done ASAP. If they don't and only fix some bugs, Rebirth will be mostly dead end of the year.

Orric

Orric avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

- Roguey

My prayer that Bernd is going to post saying "FOOLED YOU!!" and release the patch to bring Rebirth up to the proper live version is becoming less and less realistic by the day Cry

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

My prayer that Bernd is going to post saying "FOOLED YOU!!"
- Orric

Or.. oh we were actually developing X4, here it is..

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Lol, we can always live in hope... Big grin

I will be the one to take you down!

You need to log-in to post here.