Has anyone seen this video?

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Has anyone seen this video?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Please check this vid, this is all i needed to know...the patches, the mods WONT f help at all here...even if i didnt bought the game i've saw everything and heard everything from that video.
All i can say is this: XRebirth isnt an fail of this year its a fail of the last 7 years that it was in development.
BUT there's one more game that has been in development since 2k5-2k6 let us not forget about Skyrim for example, so what did Bethesda done?
1st They've kept their old publisher Zenimax
2nd They've released the game that was buggy at first but at LEAST it was a f proper full released game, not this "demo", after i heard the guy said there are 3 sectors with 5 zones each i was like ... -.- REALLY? X3 AP had x100 more sectors that this "huge game"
3rd Skyrim was a huge hit, and they've changed the gameplay style from Morrowind and Oblivion to something more that focused on more action and different playstyle and they succeded there.
So where did Egosoft "pludge" to toilet?
They did piss pour job in make something different and trying to improve...what pisses me off the most is that they've changed EVERYTHING from last 2 great X games and i liked them alot! Still do! THey didnt had to do anything or improve it...they just needed new graphic engine and maybe som cockpit tweaks + new plots + new building techniques... but not to change a whole freakin game...and also that shite talk about "you cant control your capital ships, control drones blah blah blah", so Egosoft released a game that has a neat graphics and good soundtrack, really...such a huge dissapointment...im glad i waited out for reviews, gameplay vids and im glad i didnt bought new pc because this game is a waste of money, i just od hope that everyone get refunded.
Anyways srry Roguey about this post, but...im sure you've seen identical posts like this...
Also i think you can stop supporting X Rebirht or Egosoft itself because i myself if im on your spot or in yur situation ill for sure do that.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

nah, its fine as long has it doesnt start turning into a flaming match however I am surprised that you guys usually offer each other great advice and respect each other - makes my job here easier.

As for the video, yea I seen it. I showed my mum too. The funny thing is that I cant dis anything he says cos its mostly true.

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Is it worth a buy? No.

No.

NO!

NO NO NO NO NO!

Step away from your screen put down your mouse do not click buy get away now!

I think he was being generous

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yes I have seen and listened to your video. Some of what you say is true, and I am still awaiting the Apple Mac version. However I could have done without the strong language, even from a fellow GEORDIE. Some of your information is incorrect, but even so, this does not make up for the repetitions within the game. But is not this, just like life, we build enormous estates and the houses are in broad terms all the same, as a singer once said "little boxes". Yes I have understood that there are bugs in the game but they will be addressed in time. There is nothing in this world which is perfect, but perhaps the new born child. May be you should wait a little longer, but I do understand your frustration.

jjhawk

jjhawk avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

@ Elsenor:- Not really sure XeNoN made the video himself, just posted it here for others to see.

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi jjhawk, thanks for the information, perhaps XeNoN should have made it clear that this was not his property but that of another.

jjhawk

jjhawk avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi jjhawk, thanks for the information, perhaps XeNoN should have made it clear that this was not his property but that of another.
- Elsenor

I kind of guessed from the first few words he wrote:- "Please check this vid, this is all i needed to know..."

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Elsenor@ Really loooool...as jjhawk said no i didnt maked this video i just posted it here so you guys can see it.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin

You need to log-in to post here.