Personal Trading

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Personal Trading

KonradNeumann

KonradNeumann avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Ok while X Rebirth is broken, damaged, and on life support I still want to finish the story. However, I noticed something weird, with the announcement of the xbox scam and Egosofts lies coming to light. Alot of promised things in game arnt even there. One of the things thats bothering me the most is the lack of ability to just buy E-cells with the skunk and sell them lol. I mean personal trading is something that has always been in X. Is that really not in the game or am I an blind?

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

You are correct, or at least I too have been unable to do it.. Enjoy to a point finding goodies at stations so I can live with that .but a free traders would help a lot

Ranalune

Ranalune avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

There is no room in the AS for wares... So, no you are not blind.
The only thing the AS can store is your personal inventory (namely what you loot from crates and lockers when by foot).

KonradNeumann

KonradNeumann avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah I thought so, that is stupid beyond belief. Ugh they really tanked this game

Tonsilgon

Tonsilgon avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

There is no room in the AS for wares...
- Ranalune
The pockets in your spacesuit are already filled up with other spacesuits, Mineral Fertiliser, Engine Components, Entertainment Consoles, Mining Equipment and tons of Radioactive Waste, Ship Wreckage and Teladianium Panelling.
And the lockers in the skunk are full of Delexian Ale.
There just is no space left for some crates of E-cells....

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

lol, yea - no idea why all ships dont have a universal cargo-bay (like before).

Ranalune

Ranalune avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well it is a military ship, so space was devoted for :
Missiles, weapons and drones. As no jumpdrive was to be fitted, they cut on the ecell cargo bay Smile

But I do agree that the universal cargo bay where you had to manage your space was... well, pretty obvious :p

It is a serious case of cutting a feature to force a way to play, and validate gameplay (bad) decisions : don't trade by yourself ! You are not allowed to ! And by the way, we made sure you can NOT ! Well in fact you can, but only useless things you need to collect by foot and trade to a lot of people by visiting stations too !

Well, mods will fix this, maybe, would be good to solve the broken trading missions of the campaign.

You need to log-in to post here.