Where I can repair my Titurel?

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Where I can repair my Titurel?

hammerxsun

hammerxsun avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

I've capture a Titurel, when i asked shipdealer in DV system, choose repair, It show 0Cr cost, and the OK button is unavailable.
Any suggestion? Thanks

hammerxsun

hammerxsun avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I've edit the save file. add some construction drones to the ship, and get jump drive/engine partly fixed.
And talk to ship dealer again, the repair OK button finally available.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

lol, pretty bad you had to edit the save.. I guess at least they made it easy to do Confused

fbomar

fbomar avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

How did you edit the save file?

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

There's a mod on Rebirth Nexus that fixes/mods Engineers so that they'll repair ships. Just put an engineer on the ship and they should passively repair the ship's hull.

http://xrebirth.nexusmods.com/mods/155/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D155%26preview%3D&pUp=1

It's worked for me so far

hammerxsun

hammerxsun avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

There's a mod on Rebirth Nexus that fixes/mods Engineers so that they'll repair ships. Just put an engineer on the ship and they should passively repair the ship's hull.

http://xrebirth.nexusmods.com/mods/155/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D155%26preview%3D&pUp=1

It's worked for me so far
- Fragmentality

I've put an engineer on that ship, and last 1.17 seems fix a lot of bugs. lol!
Maybe i need new a game, this save was start in v1.13

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I download ed the hull script .i then placed it in the ecsosoft file in library .what else will i need to do to make it work/

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Its placed in the X-Rebirth extensions folder, as such X-Rebirth\extensions\hull engineer. If you don't have and extensions folder make one. The mod should appear in your game menu under extensions. After that just hire an engineer and stick him on the ship you need repaired.

You need to log-in to post here.