spreading the word

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » spreading the word

fbomar

fbomar avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

How did you do spreading the word with out getting shot down by every red ship in the place? im at this point and every thing is red and wants to kill me. I cant dock to buy the ROV's. where did I go wrong in the game?

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

The Plutarch ships are supposed to be red because of the plot. You need to find a non-plutarch station, that you can dock at to get drones. Just keep going highway to highway until you find one. Even after that you'll probably run into some Plutarch patrols that will hassle you. Destroy them or avoid them and try and dock and buy your drones as quickly as possible. The boost is useful for this because the fighters can't keep up with the boost on. Its sort of hit and miss, it can take you a while to find a drone dealer, let alone one that is willing to trade with you. Hailing the civilians and asking about drone dealers can help you find one if your having issues. If all else fails, you could always go back to DeVires and try there.

retribution1987

retribution1987 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

i think he means when he is using the drone.
there are 2 stations nears the objective station, find a small space to tuck your ship into, and launch the drone from there. it will take a bit to get the drone to the target station, but nothing will be able to get any easy shots off on the skunk, and anything that tries will just get screwed over by the AIs attempt to navigate the small area

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well I changed the faction relationship to me, by editing the save - i guess thats cheating, but I had wave another wave of ships attacking me, so for recording purposes I changed the relationship.

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

If all else fails, you could always go back to DeVires and try there.
- Fragmentality

Correct! Assuming you saved in DeVires. I bought my Virus drone there.

I've progressed past the boarding mission, and was eventually given 2 assets. One asset via the boarding mission. Trouble is now I have no clue how to get my assets back to DeVires. One asset says it doesn't have the fuel to make it. I know you can make ships join your group or posse or gang and they follow however I was hoping to land on this asset and give it a route and thus not have to come out and fight the waves of pissed PMC fighters. I watched a guy on YouTube do it but he went so fast I couldn't keep up( VIDEO TUTORIAL: Getting the Reinforced Metal Plating). Does anyone know how this would work in the simplest terms possible PLEASE ???
Whole process is as clear as mud at midnight

Edited: After yet another restart for a multitude of reasons the boarding mission has become suddenly impossible for me to complete. Perhaps the devs have decided to make this plot mission more difficult???
Ship self destructs while I am trying to madly click at a hacking drone target. Roguey if you are good at adjusting game saves, what would you suggest I adjust for that plot mission?
I can only get that far by (hiding)gluing myself to one of the Heart of Albion destroyer things and letting it use it's massive AAA to take out the PMC drones and fighters.

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."

You need to log-in to post here.