Prisoner Ship Fight

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Prisoner Ship Fight

gamepilotxr

gamepilotxr avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

OK, I am glad I checked out this site. I tried this boarding mission twice and each time there were 2 PMC cap ships in the area and the place was swarming with drones etc. I was getting cut to pieces. When I watched the video (very good by the way) the Albion Skunk had absolutely no attackers what so ever and seemed to have free run of the mission. So, how was Rani able to do this mission with NO interference from PMC? Was this a setup just to run the mission, or is there a way to progress to this mission without getting on PMCs very bad side? TX

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I got messed up bad ,but I did get the ship. I noticed that the hoa ships did not do a good job of helping me. just kinda of set there . now I got a ship with no defenses

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Try this. Calm down. Go over to one of the the HOA destroyers and plop yourself down on the very front end. There is an area where drones leave the destroyer and may bump into you if you are not far enough out.... Wait.... the PMC forces will eventually come looking for you and shoot the destroyer. The destroyer will take out most of the PMC guys with it's AAA. After a while you can pop up and see how many PMC guys are left. Save often and when you think the PMC forces are low enough then start over to the Taranis. Good luck with finishing it. Bash the wall

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."
gamepilotxr

gamepilotxr avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

Sounds like a good plan. I will check it out. I actually, somehow did get through the mission but not correctly and the Taranis blew up. I already started free play however, but will give it a try later. My present problem is(was) the 300 unit food mission to DeVries. Did not work. That is when I was starting to get bored with game play and started in on the free play. I will log this down for use when I go back into the campaign mode later. TX for the tip.

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

.... I was starting to get bored with game play and started in on the free play. I will log this down for use when I go back into the campaign mode later. TX for the tip.
- gamepilotxr

Exactly same for me. I've head butted my way through to the 300 food supply mission and just could not get anything at all to work for me. Perhaps when they kill off another 200 - 300 bugs I will be able to complete the tutorial. Toetap Leave I could just edit a save game and give myself 17 Trillion credits and work things out from that point, but I'm assuming the same bugs are in free play as well. I need a joystick fix to resume.

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."

You need to log-in to post here.