finsh first plot

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » finsh first plot

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well to nite I finally finished the first plot. wow interesting , but neat . i am not sure if other finished the plot yet, so I not go any farther. I may try to help with the plot guide if needed i will try to answer questions if possible

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Glad to hear you completed the plot. Glad you didnt post any spoilers Smile

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Roguey did you ever finsh the plot?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Roguey did you ever finsh the plot?
- Scott

Not yet.. although you can see my current progress by checking the plot-guide.

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Not yet.. although you can see my current progress by checking the plot-guide.
- Roguey

Looking at what you got on the guide thus far(completing the URV Wharf), I'm guessing your stuck at the same part Scott is (http://roguey.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1125&p=1#11096). Try flying to the Albion gate, I think a battle should start, let me know if that works. I'm trying to remember how I got past that part.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

well, when I try moving out of the area the game CTD. Confused

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

well, when I try moving out of the area the game CTD.
- Roguey

Edit your save... AGAIN

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Edit your save... AGAIN
- BarrenEarth

well ive posted about in the testing area instead. It appears it might be fixed in the next release now.

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Roguey,
In your guide, the last part ...
titled : Finishing off the *******. Did you alter the save to get
it done? If so, where? I ask since my flying skills using the mouse
and keyboard are nill. I need a working joystick fix.

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

@rhohltjr. Well I did try to edit the save, but this is where I got stuck at. I couldnt get the station to build, and it started to CTD. Those CTD were reported and fixed in v1.19 RC4.

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Finished the tutorial(today) after 1 month. Around 125 hours playing and restarting multiple times.
My station is not producing anything either. It has no assigned ships to get resources.
The local shipyard is constipated.... trying to complete a 0% done NPC ship.....so time to wait for more patches. ....and do other RL stuff.

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yea, I ended up using a cheat.exe to skip pass the section with the station building. It just didnt seem to do anything Confused

@rhohltjr I guess you used a few edits to get pass things?

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

You are correct. Finally found an editor that let me easily add stuff I would have had to board and take transports for. I have already stated in other forums maybe how truly pathetic I am at fighting and boarding using a mouse and keyboard. Bash the wall Editing saved me from doing that. Beer

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

well to day I finally got to omcical. I restarted and did created works, but did not do cheat exe. so the plot will go to this point with out out editing , now to see what the next sector is like

You need to log-in to post here.