do I need the net tp go thri a jumpgate?

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » do I need the net tp go thri a jumpgate?

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I went to the molten secter in Devries where the jump gate is. Found it no problem.It is not working.,my net is down for Few days so is there anything else I need to go thru it?

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

No, its unlocked through the plot

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Then there is still part of the plot to go. At what point in the plot does it get unlocked

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I think it's after your first Canterran + Heart of Albion fight against Plutarch at the DeVires/Albion gate. Your plot markers disappear at that point and you just kinda have to guess where to go and that's when the gate opens.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well my plot markers diapered after the log of the alliance between HOA.and the ROC. Since then been exploring where I CAN. My drone fax is still being built. I had the architect buy the stuff needed to build the fax. At what point will I be able to continue thru the plot? I thought I was finished.

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

You started the alliance but you haven't gotten to the battle yet? Try flying to the DeVires/Albion gate, the battle may have started. You may need the URV wharf finished before it'll let you start the battle. There's still two more systems to explore through the plot after that battle, its just that the markers are broken. Once the gate in Molten Archon, Vapor Streams opens up the plot will pick up again with the plot markers fixed, at least for now.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yea, the plot kind-of screws up pretty badly now - leaving with no plot marker. I would say there is roughtly another 25%ish to go.

You need to log-in to post here.