ship boarding

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » ship boarding

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

today I got my first ship outside of the plot.I prefer the way it is done in x3 ap etc. but is cheaper here. the ship was a Baylor frig. common I presume I used 21 5elete the rest are veteran . has any one took the light sul setting at the gate in ablion?

Tigereye31890

Tigereye31890 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yea I actually have but the problem is it fails every time since then to capture anything. Even your most basic frigate, I've got much better marines and an officer, no change. They said it's been patched from any issues but I seem to still have plenty.

No worries, a true Space sim will find us in the void some day. When it does I shall salute to all the failed Space age games that utterly flopped and failed so harshly to the weathering stupidity of developers on their customer betrayals, and still we will thank them consciously or other wise as they helped create it.
Staberind

Staberind avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

*cough* buying and selling marines is, so far, my quickest method of buckazoid embiggening,*cough*
due to testing a bunch of junk out, I have restarted a lot of times, thus, with a crew of elites, I have got arwans and those destroyer thingies, for some reason that cantara plot ship tempted me, got.
My scummiest so far was noticing an arwan nearing completion in the shipyard, sitting on it until it started to undock, boarding, and yay, easy, however, it seemed to be stuck, so I could not dock on it to give it a captain and retrieve my brave boarder. so I sold it, and boarded it again, much quicker, same bug, sold it. and thought "This is unwise". so departed.

You need to log-in to post here.