Plot Finished?

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Plot Finished?

Fragmentality

Fragmentality avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

-Spoilers-

I just destroyed 2 Xenon Stations, with the "help" of the HOA, Canteran, and Argon Federation Ships, and it rolled the Credits when the npcs finished talking. There don't appear to be anymore plot steam achievements left for me to unlock. It's kinda of an surprise end to the plot if that's it. The war with Plutarch was not resolved in the plot. Plutarch still shows up as enemies. I haven't been attacked by Plutarch ships like I used to though.

Anyone else gotten to this point yet? Is there something else to the plot or does it just end here?

Tigereye31890

Tigereye31890 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

My personal experience was that it was over. Started playing through the free mode just because I didn't want anyone of the factions to hate me, lol.

No worries, a true Space sim will find us in the void some day. When it does I shall salute to all the failed Space age games that utterly flopped and failed so harshly to the weathering stupidity of developers on their customer betrayals, and still we will thank them consciously or other wise as they helped create it.
Sarakin

Sarakin avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

So, does that confirm my fear?

Most of the "positive" posters on Metacritic have said that they are "X" hours into the game an still on the "tutorial". So there "must" be sooooo much content...

From the the small amount I have been able to play between controller issues and game breaking patches...I have already gotten a feel that the "intro" game was a minimalist feel for game play. However, as a past X player I was ultimately going to be disappointed.

So, is my fear correct. the "tutorial" is the whole of the game story as currently planned?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

well hard for me to confirm, as hit a few plot-breaking bugs atm. I guess I need to see if it resumes in v1.19, then carry on the guide (if possible).

You need to log-in to post here.