Plot stuck

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Plot stuck

Gábor Stocker

Gábor Stocker avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi,
I got problem with delivering the 300 food rations:
i have tried with several ships, they move to position but without sending any cargo drone they back off saying it is done... than going for an another round.
When i tried to order 3 ships at the same time 1 of them went for an another trade point on the station but the same effect.
All ships had cargo drones onboard. Now i am just fliing around and captureing enermy ships Big grin and probably blew the station building part... i have it placed already in fervid corona. It's not bould yet by the way. But i started to accumulate some money with the ship business Big grin 40 Mils so far + 2 taranis 1 titurel and 1 sucellus in my battle group Big grin about 4 rahanas. and 1 scaldis. Belors i usually sell right after capture.

Other question: i got the quest destroy capital and i had to blow up the contruction ship which was part in the early plot. Is that a problem later?

Thanks in advance,
Gábor

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there,

Trading does have quite a few problems - most being with getting ships to dock. By the sounds of it, your save might need adjusting (which I know isnt great).

as for the construction ship, is it the one which gets transferred to you (so you can build a certain station)? sounds like it might cause a problem. Although editing the save may fix that.

Unfortunately, the game is buggy enough to need a few save-edits to get pass things.

Gábor Stocker

Gábor Stocker avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

hi,
Yes, that is the construction ship i got as a gift Cry only 1 stuff is needed and it will be built.

so what should i adjust in the save?

Thanks in advance

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

oh, well im not an expert in adjusting save-games. With a special .exe I jumped over the problematic parts - sounds like I should post some saves online for people.

Gábor Stocker

Gábor Stocker avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

can i have somehow that exe?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

sorry, nope - it was part of the testing process.. however what I could do is make some save games at certain points of the game and upload them for everyone.

Gábor Stocker

Gábor Stocker avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

that is usefull but that is not my game Cry, so maybe some update will sort it out. until that i xontinue building my battle fleet Big grin

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

true, I understand if you dont want to use a fresh save-game. Although ive just uploaded some which should allow you to complete the plot atleast, then switch back to your original save.

BOF

BOF avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi,
I also had problems delivering the 300 food and the way I got around it was ordering my construction ship to buy E Cells then the ship with the food stuff delivered the 300 and all was ok. Seems the station fills up with E Cells and so cannot accept delivery - hope this helps

You need to log-in to post here.