"The Ribbon" in DeVries

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » "The Ribbon" in DeVries

snafuR

snafuR avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

I'm not sure what else to call it.. looks like a station 100s of Km long, often seen in the background of Molten Archon

If it's worth flying to, what's the nearest sector? (I've been pretty close during superhighway travel, but you can't jump out of them)

birdtable

birdtable avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

No ..quick answer .. flew there, took ages and when you get there you get warned that you will burn up in the atmosphere .....

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Would it be possible to post a pic of the station?

birdtable

birdtable avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

If my memory serves me right from what I have read elsewhere / here it is supposed to be the remains of the Earth Torus .... Sorry no pic..... plus I could be wrong (nothing new there).

HighExplosives1

HighExplosives1 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

I can't remember ( i havent been in devries for a while) where it is but it is along one these superhighways: Glaring Truth to Barren Heart or Barren Heart to Bleak Pebble.

AlexanderSziller

AlexanderSziller avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 9 years ago.

If my memory serves me right from what I have read elsewhere / here it is supposed to be the remains of the Earth Torus .... Sorry no pic..... plus I could be wrong (nothing new there).
- birdtable

Why on earth should it be the wreck of Torus - Earth is far far away from DeVries.
It's just an ordinary station wreck. Smile

You need to log-in to post here.