Would you like Rebirth to have planet landing?

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Would you like Rebirth to have planet landing?

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 12 years ago.

PART2:

Krawall.de: Yeah, that wasn't the most original example. But what is there where you say:"Something like that, you've never seen before"?

Bernd Lehan:A lot! There are is some stuff from before (old games), which you've never seen in that quality, or the gigantic space stations which are unique in the universe.

Krawall.de: One of the last big competitor would be "Eve Online". Have you taken a closer look at that?

Bernd Lehan: I've never played it personally, but we have always kept an eye on it. I have been presented it once on a fair (convention), and of course some of us have already played it. It's a cool game, no question there...beautiful trailers...I can't say anything negative about it.My personal impression through, is that it's about the opposite of what were trying to achieve. In that game you are doing the same and sometimes monotone things for a long period of time, which is something MMOs rarely consider.

Krawall.de: All old races still there?

Bernd Lehan: I can't say anything about that. The story is a new one, and a couple races are still around, others aren't. It's different, while it's being played in the same universe, you will meet some known (races) and some unknown.

It's not a word by word translation! I tried to translate the message and not the words.

Burn rubber, not your soul!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

a big thanks nethawk for translating, and interesting read m8 Dance

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

A good thing to add to this would be having a piece of equipment that allows you to land. You also have to be in god relation with the planet/sector also diferent planets have different ranks. For example, to land at Argon Prime you have to be ranked 7th.

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

lol, seems that my helpfulness cost me my account on the ego board :P
Looks like I got banned for the translation, waiting for confirmation, but if that's the case...
I'll be pretty pissed at them :P

EDIT:
Scratch that....I'm stupid....very stupid!
Somehow managed to associate the wrong password with it Big grin

novacatt

novacatt avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hiya Roguey supporter & Peeps, Wave

@ NetHawk..
Hiya mate,
Been there, done that myself... Roll eyes

Although in my case, somehow my password changed between login's.. Confused (I had/have my browser set to remember my username/password combo on that site for me, the weird thing is, it worked perfectly the day before.. Confused)

In the end I had to get one of the forum Mod's to reset it from their end before it would let me back in.. (I did the whole "send me a new password" thing two or three times before I asked one of my friends {DC Shadow, iirc} to contact a Mod for me & ask them to look into it..)

To this day, I still don't know what happened, because I'm damn sure I was using the correct password for the forum, before I tried the "request a new password" thingie... Maybe the forum didn't like me that day or something... Spit

Ah well, ancient history now... ROFL

Cheers & Thranx

change without Subject to notice.... :p watch this space... (<-- --> this one, not that one.. --> <-- Spit LOL)
NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

heh, good to know I'm not the only one. Altought it confused the hell out of me when I got:
"You selected an invalid, innactive or banned username".
then I tried locating the translation, but couldn't find it...so I assumed. Well thanks to one of the nice folks, it was cleared out fast Big grin

Mike_slain3

Mike_slain3 avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Wondering off topic here lads. I've seen forums screw ups being dependent on the browser your using. Try using IE for password stuff.

Still no news from egosoft. Nothing on Facebook or forum. Planet landings are out I'm sure but there's some way of talking to npcs in the game. I don't think it's over comms either. Hopefull there's a touch of mace griffen bounty hunter in it.

Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

News from ego has been scarce since the first release of info. There so many unanswered questions atm. I guess we just have to wait Cry hopefully there be some more needed info soon from them!

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi Nethawk,
I think they are begining to see that they have made a BIG mistake in not doing a good pr job on this new adventure all the rumours are because of there lack of some firm information that we can say is genuine. They have taken out on you for the moment. Look at my reply to the assistant we are to get in the cockpit.

The Old Man

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.