Delivery missions question(s)

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Delivery missions question(s)

lenogevne

lenogevne avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

I'm a newbie and have just started building my trade empire. I have several cargo ships of each category, but because i'm yet to explore all the regions to get better bargains, my main source of income is delivery missions, since ROI is much higher than simple trading. However there are a few issues that make the deliveries quite tedious (i'm playing on 4.30):

1)If a station already has buy orders for the ware, they won't create a new one for the mission, until the first one is completed. Example: 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

A mission "deliver 1000 energy cells to station X". I accept it, open the trade deals, find the station, and it turns out that it has a buy order for 9312 e-cells. I'm not really sure if my selling the 1k cells using this order will complete the mission, but i imagine it won't. The only way i found to fix it is to queue selling for this order, then cancelling it right away, which will cause the mission specific order to pop up. This would probably be ok, but since there's no way (or is there?) to cancel just one vessel trip, i'll have to cancell all of them (including any other trips i have planned), which is really inconvenient. Am i missing something? Or is that something that hasn't been fixed yet?

2)I'm gathering all deliveries missions as i explore, so i have several missions for a given ware. It would be nice to complete them all in one sitting, but it becomes very difficult, considering the issue above and the fact that there may be several stations with the same name, i have to check the region of the station, then find it on the trade screen, and queuecancelqueue the trade. Example:

"Delivery 1000 e-cells to Station II". I open the trade screen only to find out that there are 4 Stations II that buy e-cells. Since i can't find the one by order amount, i have to open mission briefing, note the area and do the voodoo magic from 1). I can't, however, queue several mission orders, since i have to reset the trips each time, so i have to wait for each one to complete before proceeding to the next one. Is there anything i can do about it? Something like bargain screen, but instead of "buy here, sell there to get X creds of profit" i can "buy here, sell there, to complete mission X" or something like that?

You need to log-in to post here.