X-rebirth vr Oculus quest 2 virtual desktop

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » X-rebirth vr Oculus quest 2 virtual desktop

onalswina

onalswina avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

So I picked it up during the steam sale and I've tried playing and I've got a few issues. I'm playing with a quest 2 thru virtual desktop. I just tried air link and launching the Oculus version of the game and while the sticks work for bindings the game glitches and does some weird things in the headset. If I try to launch thru virtual desktop I get an error. If I start steam vr in virtual desktop and then start the stream version I load into the game but the sticks don't work. I can click in the right stick and it acts like it's the vive trackpad and let's you select things and get the game going. Once loaded into the game the sticks still do not function even if I pick the community controller mapping. I can activate gesture steering and fly around and if I click the left stick it also acts like it's router login 192.168.l.l.link/ a track pad. I've gone into the inputmap.xml and switched the roll and yaw commands so that the stick acts like a hotas and twist is yaw instead of roll. I really just need to figure out how to get the sticks to get picked up then I would be in business. Right now I think I can do everything I need to do to be able to play the game but stick steering would sure be nice. In vr edition when I dock is everyone just standing around that central area I saw a couple videos online of people running thru the station but it doesn't seem like that's doable in the vr edition. If anyone gets this far thanks for your time and any help you can offer.

You need to log-in to post here.