With a full array backlit TV.

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » With a full array backlit TV.

oldenkafe

oldenkafe avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 1 year ago.

So I’ve never been thrilled about the way ai capital ships do capital ship things in close proximity to other capital ships doing their capital ship things…

But started a new play through awhile back and have started building a navy of sorts. It’s gotten fairly large, enough that I’ve broken it into two separate units to minimize the… logistical headaches watching these turds trying to go anywhere. Which brings me to my question.

Does it matter who takes orders from who? Should I have a hierarchy or should everyone just be subordinate to me and that’s it? Does it change anything [/url]?

Example- 2 arawns, 8 taranis and 16 balors. Do I give each Arawn control of 4 taranis’, then the balors to the taranis so I have two Arawns under me each with their own fleet, or do they fly smarterish if they’re all following me?

John_Colman

John_Colman avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 1 year ago.

It would be better to give your ships subordinate ones. Because then they primarly defend their commanding ship and fly foremost in formation with them. It also makes managing easier with better overview.

You need to log-in to post here.