My wish list

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » My wish list

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

I would like to be back in the cockpit, not riding on the top of my ship. In side I would like to see, the amount of energy I am using while in battle. I would also like to see, Motion Analysis Relay System return, MARS.
I am not sure about the single ship. However if there were a few, approx 10, but with the ability to instal lager engines and bigger guns with this prgress one could then move onto another type. Well what do you fellas think?????

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well egosoft pretty much confirmed that we will only able to fly one ship, so there arent any others we can fly. I do agree having a few flyable ships is a good idea. They have said about upgrading ships with turrets 'n that, although it seems the main focus is drones.

As for the interface, its supposedly been changed to make it a lot easier, although how much has been done is being kept a big secret.

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well the last message I read from them said they were to answer some questions, but like politians they turned around almost every question they were to answer and aswered the question they made. They printed a lot but said little, "all gas and gaters". May be I am expecting too much, my wife has just commented that it is my age. The old Man.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I got a feeling that Rebirth is going to more like Spring than now: things are just too darn quiet (I think). If they dont get into the shops soon, then there's going to be a lot of holidays coming up - which is a bad time to release a new game.

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

I have just read Edition 46 December 2011, from egosoft. They bring out ALBION PRELUDE which is an addon to x3tc release date 15th December 2011, Cost 10.00 approx. 30 new ships Why? if in Rebirth we have only one. No mention of rebirth and a release date. EGOSOFT what are you playing at?????

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I know.. its am crazy decision by egosoft, and a rushed one at that. Why isnt this all in Rebirth anyway? Rebirth has been delayed to 2012 now - pretty much said officially.

You need to log-in to post here.