LOADS OF NEWS!

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » LOADS OF NEWS!

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Ok, for those of you who cannot see the video, do a search for [removed] on a certain video containing website. He will have more videos, there are at least half a dozen beta keys floating around at this point so expect lots of videos. Reports from NDA testers and people who bought ebay keys alike are, this game will be very disappointing.

Sorry folks, it is what happens when ideas are bigger than ability, and ability is clouded by ideas.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well sorry to edit your posts, however the content posted by that tester breaches egosoft's NDA. The person posting the video should not have access to the game. This is problem for Egosoft and they will need to sort it out. It could even turn into a legal matter, since someone has broke their NDA by giving/selling their key to another person.

I therefore can not support or condone the linking/posting to content that hurts/damages a company. So I am sorry, but if I see any more content that breaches the NDA I will remove it. I also need to warn people about linking/posting/giving clues to this content too; as Repeat violation to this may lead to ban! Sorry I have to be so harsh, however I do not support any illegal actions on this site.

This is clearly a legal issue,

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

I understand and I meant no hassle for you Roguey.

That being said, I can still talk about how absolutely terrible the game looks from the in game video that we can't mention how to find right? Just as long as I don't give any clues how to find it?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

thanks for being understanding barren. Yes you can talk about what you seen, but please do not link/post/give clues to how to find this content. The person doing it will face some strong heat from ego soon. I personally do dont want to get mixed up with it, nor support it either.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.