PHQ Editing

Home Board Index » Roguey's X3 Mod » General » PHQ Editing

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi smac1975, welcome to the site.

I think Roguey has done something to do with the PHQ, see what he says. Personally I don't like haveing a PHQ, (all I do is build stations take all the omeny once they make a good 1billion cr profit and go around in my modded M1F (M1 Fighter Class) that I made up, (it's actually a Nava class from Star Trek with installed cockpit guns and fast speed and good maneuverability.) and oblitirate a lot of things, and If I am about to get destroyed I launch my little shuttle off the ship and fly off to a shipyard and re-buy the ship with a little bit of my 1billion+ creds :P

Anyone on the PHQ, that is one of the reasons I do not like the Player HQ it takes to long to build, reverce engineer ships and that etc.....

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hey, thanks a lot for your reply. I think I prefer the hq.xml file, its easier to keep in control of what you have installed, I have a lot of mods and/or fake patches on my game...
- smac1975

No problem for me, only thing you need to consider is that IF some mod changes the PHQ in ANY way, that takes precedence.
This is why I have mine in a seperate cat/dat and keep it on the highest number.

the availability on any shipyeard can be coded in the xml file too?
- smac1975

Sadly no. That's actually a script adding the PHQ to a shipyard. I can give you the originals if you want, and then you can play around with it, or I can make what you want and upload it somewhere.

It' very simple anyway, all you have to rememmber is that the higher the numbers the LOWER the time/cost. That's not a typo, it's LOWER.
Except for the cargo space which is 1:1.

Burn rubber, not your soul!
« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.