The Themis

Home Board Index » Roguey's X3 Mod » General » The Themis

PhantomWarrior

PhantomWarrior avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

I think I now have enough money (at least according to the Roguey's X3 Site) to get one so can someone tell me where I can find the Argon Themis and how much of a reputation I will need to get one? I tried looking at all the Argon and TerraCorp shipyards that I know of, but the Themis is not listed anywhere.

Thanks!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there,

for the themis you will need to unlock this special ship by completing a set of mini-missions. If you wish to look up what you need to do, try the spoiler section. I hope that helps!

PhantomWarrior

PhantomWarrior avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well, "DUH" on me. I always thought those extraneous missions were just fluff or teasers to spend money, like the lottery games. I did try one once but found nothing so I just avoided all the rest. Now I know better!

Am I correct in assuming that I will get access to the Bala Gi missions from a station in that sector?

Also, can you give me a hint as to how many of the Terran data updates I am supposed to buy? I know that some require a higher level of clearance than I currently have, but others that I can get keep being offered and I don't seem to see any additional changes to the information I already have.

Thanks -- I am really enjoying this mod so far!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi there,

one of the big points in the X3 mod was to increase the amount of missions and BBS content - something that couldn't be done in X3TC since there is no BBS. There a few missions that are gambles, but generally you wont be as much out of pocket as the egosoft missions (like the lotto).

Also, can you give me a hint as to how many of the Terran data updates I am supposed to buy?
- PhantomWarrior

Erm, you dont need to buy any. That's an ego script, which changed unknown ships, unknown objects to their real name.

Thanks -- I am really enjoying this mod so far!
- PhantomWarrior

very glad to hear Smile

You need to log-in to post here.