X3: Reunion Mod Turret Glitch?

Home Board Index » Roguey's X3 Mod » General » X3: Reunion Mod Turret Glitch?

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 11 years ago.

Rooooooouuugey, I have a problem. I recently downloaded your mod for X3R, and I have to say, it is very awesome! I recently captured the Split Wulfen, which is an awesome ship, I love the model for it; the problem is that I bought a load of guns for it (namely Alpha IRE's, test fire) and equipped them. The weapons on the 8 Main Gun slots were fine, but when I put any 3 guns on the front turrets or any 2 on the back, they would fire for 3 secs approx, then all apart from the first weapon would stop firing, and the red generator bar above that weapon on the HUD would disappear. Whenever I checked the in-menu weapon list, it would say that I only had equipped one IRE on each turret, and when I try to equip them from there, they would immediatly de-equip all weapons on all turrets apart from the first weapon on each turret. It also did this on a Xenon T I found and captured, but I thought nothing of it because I sold it. It's very strange, and I don't know why it's happening. This means that the game is almost unplayable using any of these ships due to the severe lack of turret weaponry, which is thouroughly annoying. I do not know if it is something I have done wrong, or a glitch in the mod, but a quick fix would be greatly appreciated! As much as I like it, I don't want to be flying around in the Pirate Nova Raider forever.... Smile

Random_Tank

I will be the one to take you down!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. does it just happen with the new ships? do you have any other mods or scripts install - as these can cause conflicts.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

As far as I know, it only happens with ships that the mod adds that also have more than one gun on a turret, i've only had two such ships to test this possible glitch with though, the Split Wulfen and the Xenon R (it wasn't a T in the end). The NPC ships dont seem to have this problem, they have mulitiple weapons on turrets and they fire without incident. And no, i dont have any other scripts or mods installed, just yours...
Tanks for your quick respose! Big grin

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Rougey! Rougey! Rougey! Its doing it again... For some reason unbeknowned to me, it fixed itself for my wulfen quite a while ago now, but i finally managed to get the Stone Titan, and I can only have one weapon on each turret, which makes it severly lacking in the 'destroyer killing' aspect, and pretty bum against fighters too... WHAT DO? P.S: The problem has not occured on the wulfen again, nor the themis I got, and my orca is fine too, no troubles, so now it only seems to be large mod-added ships...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

very odd, are you using the most up-to date version of X3?

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I am using version 2.5, which seems to be the most up to date....
It's really annoying, I cant use my Stone Titan because it only has one gun per turret...

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Hey Rougey, had a break from X for a while, but I want back to playing X3 Reunion with your mod pack and the guns on my cruiser still don't work properly, I would like to use it very much, any suggestions?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

which ship is that? has cruiser could be a lot of ships.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

The Stone titan added from your mod, it only has one gun per turret! My orca works fine though...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well ive stop working on the X3-mod a long time ago. Since then we had X3TC, then X3AP.

I never thought the Stone-Argon has just 1 gun per turret although - I know there are fewer where the beam weapons are mounted although.

You need to log-in to post here.