Any Vanilla safe exploits (Credits)

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Any Vanilla safe exploits (Credits)

RickyDeanHoward

RickyDeanHoward avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey all, So after playing X3AP modded for so long I finally decided to play vanilla for achievements on steam however Ive always been bugged by the uber slow starts (and I dont like starting as a trader) Is there any way of adding around 500,000 credits without adding the *modified* tag?

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Download the cheat script from cycrow, do not belive it adds the mod. tag. The nividium .mining exploit does not work. Also check the free ships so far all I got is Ka AK but you might diffent that does not add mod. tag to game

Hammerit

Hammerit avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

It's easy to get ~500.000 just by collecting missiles left over in the war sectors Wink. No cheats / exploits necessary. Some of them are worth ~30k per unit

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

*cough*Stock Market*cough*

I will be the one to take you down!
RickyDeanHoward

RickyDeanHoward avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

To Scott, using the plugin manager to install adds *modified* Tried insatlling the scripts without plugin manager but they don't show up (so means probably need to use script editor to use them (which adds *modified*)) so no luck there, collecting missiles in the war sectors is yeah good, but hard when limited cargo space and will take an hour to make any decent money, and stock market is great but starting from 10k credits will take around 2 hours to get up to decent profits (I used to spend too much time on the stock market haha)

If anyone knows how to get cycrows cheats working without the manager Id be appreciativel Also Finding the free ships is good but often I want to keep the free ships for making money rather than just selling for a quick buck as the americans would say lol

redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

I agree with RandomTank. The Stock Market is your best bet to make money. Just do some missions while you wait for the stock to raise in price, you have to do missions any way right?

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

If you're just interested in not starting from flat broke a little nividium mining opens the door to the stock market.... and ticks one of the steam achievements. If you think it is getting too easy to make a fortune, it is up to you when to quit the exploit and go 'straight.'

I am an Alien!
Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I use the plugin manger to run cycrows cheat script yes the nividium is just can not put out a few minners and turn them lose like in tc.

firestorm79

firestorm79 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

nividium stock market exploit.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Um stock market, Lasertower exploit (PCB selling)... etc
Although you'll need 100k for Lasertower's you will have profit of 800k + creds

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Zipmeister

Zipmeister avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Freight scans in Pirate sectors (I like Hatikvah's Faith) pay by percentage... If you can get a freight scanner and a fast Split Jaguar tuned up, It's not hard to make a couple Million without exploiting anything.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Um stock market, Lasertower exploit (PCB selling)... etc
Although you'll need 100k for Lasertower's you will have profit of 800k + creds
- XeNoN

I would of thought that would of been fixed now, its a great one. Buy laser-tower, deploy, destroy before count-down and get a PBE (most of the time).

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

The Lasertower Exploit works even better when you have a Freight Drone, as its guaranteed that you will get a PBC and you still have the Lasertower afterwards (just pick it up and deploy it again and you can keep using the freight drone over and over on the same Lasertower!)

I will be the one to take you down!
BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Anyone ever try to use a program like Art Money to modify values in the memory during gameplay? I just don't have the time to try it right now.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well yea, destroying or Freighting with FD is both efficient, but destroying comes at risk when you can destroy PBC.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
RickyDeanHoward

RickyDeanHoward avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well I got up to 40+ Million on the stock market in seizewell, used that cash to get 4 Sector traders going in various places (Didnt spend almost any time checking the local markets where I set them starting, ill do that later if they get stuck on standby) then used some more cash to get myself a m3 and bought a Solar plant M, only sucks that I placed it where the energy sells would sell easily (Seizewell has no solar plants) but have to travel 2 jumps to get crystals, so might set up a complex with silicon mine and crystal fab next but now i have to spend another few hours on the stock market, then go and try and get my argon rep up to buy the mines Smile

You need to log-in to post here.