Corp Plot Failing To Advance!!!!

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Corp Plot Failing To Advance!!!!

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Has anyone here had an issue with the Corp plot failing to advance after Share Recovery #2?
I am on the MAC platform & anyone here on the same platform or not just let me know

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

when you said failed to advance, did you get corporation rank 0 (or higher)? without that rank, the plot wont advance.

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

when you said failed to advance, did you get corporation rank 0 (or higher)? without that rank, the plot wont advance.
- Roguey

No, no my brother what I should have gone on to make clear in the original post is that after share Recovery 2 I have not gotten in orders, offers or requests to come to Saturn Research Station for NOTHING & even after the 3.1 update I am still not getting well... NOTHING! It should not just stop like that & then not allow you to regain the needed rank to advance. It should still give you some random missions so YOU CAN get the rank. I am not interested in starting a whole new game just to do a plot...

Aris

Aris avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

I had the same problem with both corp plot and shady plot scorp map was the reason for me, you have to find what causes the problem by removing mod one by one and go back before you finished the hub plot, hope you have a save.
Pc user

You need to log-in to post here.