Mayhem/Lithcorp?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Mayhem/Lithcorp?

camron

camron avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 2 years ago.

Last time I played X3TC was 6 years ago with the X-tended mod, which I enjoyed but in the end I had a few capital ships and many stations though I simply ran out of enemies, universe went stagnant with nothing left to do, so I stopped.

Now I want total empire control, I don't want to put every single weapon on every single fighter, I don't even want to build fighters, I want it all to be macro-management where all that stuff gets automated at some point and I can focus on bigger things like building stations, actual fleet management and full scale combat.

I searched around a bit and I see many people mention Lithcube's Universe, however that mod was released around 2015, but a few mentions were also made regarding Mayhem mod released around 2019 which supposedly goes total empire mode.

I'd still like to go in my own ship to fight of course, but I also want an empire that doesn't require me to babysit every single product that comes off the line.

So what would you guys suggest, Lithcorp or Mayhem, I want really strong enemies to fight and a universe that doesn't simply "end", if several sectors get obliterated it should heal itself over time, the universe needs to evolve, when I have capital ships and stations I want it to mean something and I want to always be on my toes.[/url]

You need to log-in to post here.