X3AP Super noob help.

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » X3AP Super noob help.

p3x1187

p3x1187 avatar
Level badge Boguey (2)
Posted 12 years ago.

So i'm new to x3ap just a few weeks in, i have a few questions that i cant seem to get answered.
I started as Terran commander, and from what ive read, none of the plots are enabled like the albion plot, which in turn wont let me get the phq or what ever. i think.

What im really looking for is, what way do i get the unfocused JD in the Terran commander.
i am just really confused.

-also are there any threads on ship AI , because some times i have a wing of fighters maybe 10 ships and when ordered to dock all they do is fly around the target.

-also any one know of a good info wiki, i haven't one yet, i get the feeling that everyone is waiting for X rebirth.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi and welcome to the site. Wave

your right about the plot, they are all disabled for the terran start. The reason I stopped playing as a teran.

As for Ai, try setting a homebase and make sure the hanger isn't full.

Oh, and a wiki isn't the only type of information site.

p3x1187

p3x1187 avatar
Level badge Boguey (2)
Posted 12 years ago.

I don't suppose there is a way to get the plots enabled?
i know a wiki is not the only option, i have already found so much useful information here, thanks to you guys, i was just looking for something condensed

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well not without modify tag on your game. You think ego would have added a plot tor the terrans eh?

p3x1187

p3x1187 avatar
Level badge Boguey (2)
Posted 12 years ago.

Is that a bad thing to do to a save game?
Any link where i can learn what to do, otherwise i guess i have to start over. Not much point to terran start huh.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well it depends. Sometimes you want to play a game unmodified in any-way. So doing so can make you feel its not a vanilla game any more. Best place to look for it would be a Google search on egosofts forum. I think its possible to do, may have some problems with reputation although.

I restated when v2 came out. 1 main plot and 2 mini-plots.... Nothing for the terrans!

You need to log-in to post here.