In the last mission of the main plot.

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » In the last mission of the main plot.

Hellblazer

Hellblazer avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm in the last mission of the main plot, but I can't finish it. For some reason, even if I destroyed red ship that was near the station, I'm still not getting a completed message. I've been going through the sector, found a laser tower at 32km by -12.9km by -104km (so far.. and why?) but nothing else at the moment that would indicate I missed a ship.

Can any one help?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hi there,

is the mission to-do with the Jonferco research station? if so, isnt that patrol mission? so there might be other ships to kill?

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

that or he is talking about the raid on Jonferco, HQ because thats the only mission i know that has LT that are kill-able in the main plot

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

32km by -12.9km by -104km (so far.. and why?).
- Hellblazer

Thats prolly the collision avoidance kicking in and placed it way out there. Thats also why you never take build missions in those sectors.

But for that mission I had to just wait around the station for a long time for the spawns. Had an initial group of M3s and M6s. After that it started spawning waves of M3s.

So I would either SETA at the station for a little bit or try docking/undocking. Could also try leaving the sector and coming back or go back to an old save and try it again.

You need to log-in to post here.