Good Day Capping

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Good Day Capping

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well Today I capped Another Kyoto !! (8th)

Another Xenon I (28th)

and Another Valhalla (3rd)

I thought i was in for another Xenon I (29th) it came into thynn's abyss but got blown up !!! Sniper

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I would like to play through AP again just to try my hand at boarding an I.

Do you keep all those ships or sell em? If you keep them, what do you do with them?

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

he puts them all in 1 system and takes pictures of them and shows them off.....

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 11 years ago.

Sell Them Nah!! NEVER !!

the hard work i put into capping the little devils

sinxar is correct they are sitting in cathedral of xaar with a whole lot more ships osakas megalodon's etc.

I have not played through the plot yet and deciding where or not its time to get a HQ but keep thinking why do i need one ? it would take longer to reverse engineer than it does to cap them.

I just love the big xxl ships the Valhalla was lucky after i capped the other Valhallas i kept visiting war zone for more valhallas over weeks (real time) nothing.:un

then after capping kyoto repairing Rep and then capping Xenon I i popped off to Asteroid Belt and there he was just sitting there twidling his thumbs so...... the rest is history.

Hasta la Vista Baybe !! Flame

Does Sinxar want another foto ??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Indeed I do.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Indeed I do.
- Sinxar

It will just make you want to pop in the AP that much more Wink

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 11 years ago.

Sell Them Nah!! NEVER !!

the hard work i put into capping the little devils

sinxar is correct they are sitting in cathedral of xaar with a whole lot more ships osakas megalodon's etc.

I have not played through the plot yet and deciding where or not its time to get a HQ but keep thinking why do i need one ? it would take longer to reverse engineer than it does to cap them.

I just love the big xxl ships the Valhalla was lucky after i capped the other Valhallas i kept visiting war zone for more valhallas over weeks (real time) nothing.:un

then after capping kyoto repairing Rep and then capping Xenon I i popped off to Asteroid Belt and there he was just sitting there twidling his thumbs so...... the rest is history.

Hasta la Vista Baybe !! Flame

Does Sinxar want another foto ??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

- suzukigsxr

The primary benefit of the HQ is that is allows for easy fitting of the ships. It has enough room to store fittings for hundreds of ships and a quick one click method of fitting them as well. Works great for fighter wings. I also fit all my capitals that way and store all fittings that I use in the HQ.

You need to log-in to post here.