ship reviews

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » ship reviews

Link

Link avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'll be working on getting the argon and boron ships next after i finish the atf

Picture
JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

i have been working on the ATF ships, i got the Notoriety for the Tyr, Vidar, Vali, Mani, Hayabusa, tried to get more but the piece of paper i was using was full and i couldn't find anymore...

*Update now got Notoriety for the Odin, Woden, Fenrir, Mjolnir, Thor Aegir, Skirnir

zortan

zortan avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

whohooo great to hear Big grin then I will grab the Taladi ships and others I do have in my fleet

nothing like a crispy argon pilot being eating by a split while a boron slave sirves drinks aaaa what a joy war is .
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks guys for anything you add to the wiki, its greatly appreciated. On a side-note, if youre just doing a few minor edits (small adds, spelling/grammar fixes), please select Minor edit in the pull-down box (right side, in editor). This keeps the crediting info to the person who filled in the wiki page.

For example, zortan wrote a wiki-page, then bob came long and wanted to correct a few minor spellings. If bob selected minor edit, then the crediting info for the page would stay for zortan. Which is fair for zortan, as he wrote most of page. Minor edits are a new addition to the wiki.

zortan

zortan avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

good to know also about the pics , is it best to upload them to the server ? or can we use external links for them ?

nothing like a crispy argon pilot being eating by a split while a boron slave sirves drinks aaaa what a joy war is .
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

hey,.. well with the pictures its better to upload to this site, for two reasons:

1, They are shown on the picture for each ship (so extra views),
2, This site doesnt need to relie on another site - quite often pictures get deleted on free image hosting,

However both ways are supported,

zortan

zortan avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

hey,.. well with the pictures its better to upload to this site, for two reasons:

1, They are shown on the picture for each ship (so extra views),
2, This site doesnt need to relie on another site - quite often pictures get deleted on free image hosting,

However both ways are supported,
- Roguey

good to know , I like to use photobucket , will give the wiki's server a go with a few pics as well :3 must just resize them a bit .

as well Aran is all done Big grin ->http://roguey.co.uk/wiki/x3ap/ships/combat/m1/aran/
hope I got all the nasty spelling troubles this time around

ConCorDian

ConCorDian avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

using this site for uploads is probably the best bet, once on the site there is no chance of it being lost unless the site is lost, in which case there would be no need for the picture in the first place.

tho' we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield
- Tennyson
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

once on the site there is no chance of it being lost unless the site is lost,
- ConCorDian

The site also backed up on my PC, then on a external drive. Each backup may be slightly out of date (I dont backup everything, everyday) but even if the site was lost, with some other hosting I could bring back the site.

@zortan many thanks for adding about Yaki Hoshi, Boron Shark and the Aran. Good job Smile Thanks everyone for your additions to the wiki so far.

zortan

zortan avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

The site also backed up on my PC, then on a external drive. Each backup may be slightly out of date (I dont backup everything, everyday) but even if the site was lost, with some other hosting I could bring back the site.

@zortan many thanks for adding about Yaki Hoshi, Boron Shark and the Aran. Good job Smile Thanks everyone for your additions to the wiki so far.
- Roguey

your welcome mate , will do a few more this evening .

ConCorDian

ConCorDian avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

- Roguey

well that will do it, lol can you not setup an auto backup to happen in some way? that way you dont need to personally tell the computer to do it, just double check its done it? also means you can set it up to backup during a time when your not busy using the computer or internet.

tho' we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield
- Tennyson
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

@ConCorDian not really (as there are many parts to check) - anyway rather it not as a few times its been useful rolling back to an older version as ive screwed something up Smile

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.