ship reviews

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » ship reviews

zortan

zortan avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hay all

was wondering I see many ships have no reviews on them is there a reason ? since the ships are in the game and I am collecting atleast one of each for my PHQ , would love to know what race you use and what the reason is behind it .

Me I use Yaki and split ships alot as well as a good mix of all the other race ships depending on what I need , for me I pick Yaki and split as main ones as the work great for making war and taking sectors Smile

*edit : oh and yea I will be flying every ship to get a feel for them and review them all Smile

nothing like a crispy argon pilot being eating by a split while a boron slave sirves drinks aaaa what a joy war is .
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

nice! many ships need a proper review I use the ships page a lot and check out the comments before making any moves that cost credits.

I like boron ships as they are fairly fast with decent shielding. But i'm like you though, I fly a mix depending on what I like and how it compares to other ships in its class.

zortan

zortan avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

nice! many ships need a proper review I use the ships page a lot and check out the comments before making any moves that cost credits.

I like boron ships as they are fairly fast with decent shielding. But i'm like you though, I fly a mix depending on what I like and how it compares to other ships in its class.
- Sinxar

boron ships have there use :3 , will pop a few reviews on there ships on deering today , already did a few

nothing like a crispy argon pilot being eating by a split while a boron slave sirves drinks aaaa what a joy war is .
Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Generally comments and reviews are made for commonly used ships. It's just a case of some ships being ignored because they're not in favour.
For people writing reviews for x3ap ships, please note that the ships section in the wiki is now much more comprehensive than previously. If you have something valuable to say, please add it there also.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Link

Link avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 11 years ago.

personally Split ships are what I use most now, altho I do have a fair amount of Argon ships. Argons are the most balanced ship wise, not to mention the Boreas kicks ass, just wish it didn't look so bad. I like split designs, colours and loadouts

Picture
Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I also like the Split ships, though as I've said before I think the Tiger looks like it's about to snap in half. I do intend to get my hands on some ATF, especially their M7M. From the specs, it looks like a real beast. The Terran version of the Hammer is amazing.

Link

Link avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 11 years ago.

i really dislike how atf ships look, too weird and blocky for me

Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

For people writing reviews for x3ap ships, please note that the ships section in the wiki is now much more comprehensive than previously
- Seygantte

Atm only ships from X3AP can be found there, however I will be adding X3TC, X3 and X2 ships too. Like Seygantte said, the wiki is a much better place to add reviews, tips, suggestions, as it can handle much longer text. I will be also adding links from the ship pages, to the wiki version too.

zortan

zortan avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Atm only ships from X3AP can be found there, however I will be adding X3TC, X3 and X2 ships too. Like Seygantte said, the wiki is a much better place to add reviews, tips, suggestions, as it can handle much longer text. I will be also adding links from the ship pages, to the wiki version too.
- Roguey

http://roguey.co.uk/wiki/x3ap/ships/combat/m1/hoshi/

take it thats the wiki ? instead of here

http://roguey.co.uk/x3ap/ships/ship-277/

the wiki seems loads better for reviewing Big grin will start with this ship and see how it goes

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

yup, thats the wiki - which also has support for pictures, and extra things Smile

zortan

zortan avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

yup, thats the wiki - which also has support for pictures, and extra things Smile
- Roguey

nice just finished the Hoshi page waiting to be approved can you have a look and let me know if I am doing it correctly or ifI am messing up like a kid with candy ?

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

The Hoshi page for the wiki looks ACE Big grin For what it's worth, most of the info listed on the AP page could also go on the TC page. Just a thought Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
zortan

zortan avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

The Hoshi page for the wiki looks ACE Big grin For what it's worth, most of the info listed on the AP page could also go on the TC page. Just a thought Smile
- Kirlack

thanks for the input Smile , did one more the Boron Shark -> http://roguey.co.uk/wiki/x3ap/ships/combat/m1/shark/

its still waiting to be approved , so give it a view as well once its approved :P

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

The pages have both been approved, and had their grammar corrected. Please proof read your additions everyone so that moderators don't have to correct too much.

@zortan
They're nice pages. Why are you using photobucket though? Roguey wrote an uploader which can be accessed via the pictures button in the top right. I do believe that members of the normal group can use that. I will talk to Roguey about using images hosted from elsewhere, but as far as I know hosting them here is the preferred method.

@Kirlack
Which is why the TC section for ships has just been completed. Huzzah!

ConCorDian

ConCorDian avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

yeh i must admit the wiki is starting to really take shape, at least the AP section is starting to look fairly good

tho' we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield
- Tennyson
zortan

zortan avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

The pages have both been approved, and had their grammar corrected. Please proof read your additions everyone so that moderators don't have to correct too much.

@zortan
They're nice pages. Why are you using photobucket though? Roguey wrote an uploader which can be accessed via the pictures button in the top right. I do believe that members of the normal group can use that. I will talk to Roguey about using images hosted from elsewhere, but as far as I know hosting them here is the preferred method.

- Seygantte

oeps forgot to ru a spell cheack on them Big grin my bad will correct that in the next bunch I do , hmmm the uploader from the site itself did not nitice it will rather use that then , its late now so going to bed will type a few more reviews tomorow at work and post them after work , hope to get the M1 ships done first since I love them the most hehe

@Seygantte - thanks for approving them :3 will run the spell cheack next time

@ConCorDian - yea the AP sections taking shape and the rest of the wiki looks great as well :3

Edit: Fixed quote

1 2 »

You need to log-in to post here.