Things found on NPC Trader Bought Ships

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Things found on NPC Trader Bought Ships

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

so as the title suggests what are some of the thing you found after buying a ship from a npc guy, i'll go first

I just bought a Osprey for 16 mil it came with 4 ISR, 2 FBL's, and 1 HEPT, it came with 4 200 MJ shields, and it had internal Security lasers, it came with 8 Boron marines and one of them was a 4 star (5 in fighting, 3 in Engineering, 1 in hacking, 5 in Mechanical)

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

I've had the same "luck" in TC. Glad to know it's still there in AP.

A few of my "nice buys";
--a Vulture Hauler with full shields and a PRG. There were also about 2250 cargo spaces of 'goods'
--a similar 'stocked' Osprey that you got with 5 Marines. Can't remember exactly but at least one was well trained and the rest were 'nicely' trained
--two different Dragons. One was fully armed and 5 Marines with great training, the other was nicely equipped with 4 Marines--little training.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Da_V_Man

Da_V_Man avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 11 years ago.

I don't think I've ever gotten anything quite nice yet. I mostly see M5s and TSs for sale, and most often they never have anything. I guess I should remember to check more often before they get shipped off to the shipyard.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Ok yea I thought there was a thread on this. I thought this was that thread lol. Couldn't find my post.

Strange/Interesting Ship Purchase by cjm3fl

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Geez. The memory isn't what it used to be.
I guess my "2250" number was a little low.
Oh well. It's still nice to know that the 'good deals' remain in AP.

@ Da_V--the longer you play, the deeper you get into your game, seems to be one of the triggers to start being offered TP's, TM's, and M6's.
It also helps if the player is able to take the time to look at all the Stations showing any 'icon' to check and see if there is something for sale. Definitely not easy to do when a Q or 2 are climbing up your tail.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!

You need to log-in to post here.