Invincible AI ship

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Invincible AI ship

MintyChris

MintyChris avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi all,

Have been playing X3 AP for a week or so now and Ive come across a very annoying little pirate ship that I cant kill. It keeps harrassing my patrols and tieing up their time. Its on 0% hull and 0% shields but wont go lower and wont abandon the ship.

Any ideas? Perhaps some kind of console command to delete it?

Thanks,

Chris

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 11 years ago.

Cycrows Cheat script has a "destroy target" hotkey and a "Destroy sector" menu. Use one of 'em to delete the ship.
Honestly through, I have no idea where this might be comming from, you got any mods installed? (I'm thinking a mod conflict somehow...)

Burn rubber, not your soul!
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Not necessarily a mod conflict, there was a similar issue in an older version (2.6 or so) of TC, where occasional Yaki/Pirate M5s would be indestructible. I believe Ego patched them out in the 3.0 patch, so a future version of AP should fix it.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
MintyChris

MintyChris avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks for the replies. I have no mods and Im fairly certain Im fully upto date with using steam.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well that sounds like fun. Its possible to remove the ship (with a script) however this will result in a modified tag on your game (if thats a problem or not). Ive never seen a normal ship get the invincible tag by mistake however there is one. The invincible tag makes the ship uncapturable as well.

Can you move move your stuff away from the sector?

MintyChris

MintyChris avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I dont mind having a tag too much! I did move my titan to an ajoining sector but the the little pirate swine followed me.

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 11 years ago.

I play the game on the Mac platform & I have this problem to around or between the Cardinal's Domain & Third Redemption sectors. I jump into CD and find the way too many of the paranid military giving a Pirate carrack the business so much that it slows the sector down and I have a pretty powerful MAC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

well if you dont mind the modified tag, then probably something like the cheat package should help. Looks like you can target that ship, then toggle the god-mode which should remove it from that ship - then you could blow it up.

MintyChris

MintyChris avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I used that mod. I wasnt able to destroy him using that interestingly enough but I was able to force him to eject!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

did you claim the ship? is it still invincible?

jack775544

jack775544 avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

You can claim can get those ships to bail and you can claim them. They will still be invincible but since they go down to 0% health you can still lose all the equipment you put on it.

MintyChris

MintyChris avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I claimed it, moved it to a shipyard and sold it. Wasnt interested in an invincible ship just wanted to get back to normal gaming!

You need to log-in to post here.