Modified part of this site?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Modified part of this site?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

For Roguey:
Ok since i like to review ships etc, how about this:
Can you make the section for modded X3AP like:
Added ships For example:
XTRA Shippack By Cadius?
So people can review them also.
I hope you get what i mean.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi, the ship section was originally designed to support mods, however due to the amount of work required a mod team would have to prepare a CSV file, and the send me images. However no mod team contacted me about it. I left the support right up to terrain conflict. One day I decided to shorten the addresses because the mod support wasn't being used. Well, apart from my x3 mod stuff. Shame really.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Yea :S...well too bad really Cry.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well thats part of many things that the x community didn't use. At one stage I wrote a section where people could submit their mods and scripts to this site. This was to help people find them rather than a busy forum. Some used it but only a handful, so that got removed. Generally the x community stay on the egosoft forum and rarely venture from there. Its a bit of a closed community. So I'm more careful of supporting mods and scripts, the people there won't use any features off the main egosoft forum.

You need to log-in to post here.