Im done with X3TC/AP :)

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Im done with X3TC/AP :)

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Ok since i finished all TC and AP plots that could be finished, and after detailed exploring, fighting to the last corner of the X universe i can say that im finished with the game Smile.
Why?
Since i finished all plots and mini/sub plots (not generic missions because well theyre...radiant...ergo cant be completed) ive decided to get to the X Fight and trade ranks, and 2 days ago i did this:
X-Treme in fighting rank and Trading rank, it was very hard but worth it! All assassin/defend/assault missions were almoust impossible to beat, and dear X series and Egosoft ill miss you until X-Rebirth!
Cu community im done!

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Update your achievements here so we can see! You will be the first on the site to get them both.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

wow, congratulations on getting all the achievements. Hopefully like Sinxar said, you could sync your achievements with this site - x3tc / x3ap. So that one person has them all.

What are you off to next? pc or console game?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Dota 2, Diablo 2 and 3, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. Pc ofc.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Ripskar

Ripskar avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well it's a spoiler but ver. 3.0 is currently in Beta so there should still be some life left in AP

Somewhere out there is a Cobra Mk III with my name on it.
It isn't mine, some rando actually wrote my name across the side of his ship...
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I guess we dont really know if there is any more steam achievements in v3?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

New plots so its possible.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

If v3.0 comes out then ill be back at AP. Anyway the account i was playing is 1 and a half year old but modified so it wasnt hard to get all achievemnts...

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
BorisHristovStoychev

BorisHristovStoychev avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 years ago.

Kudoz for "beating" the game Smile

I am far from your achievements - i'm just a Mogul/Crusader, but i feel a bit exhausted. I know that it will take a lot, a loooooot of time to get there and i'm not sure i really want to. Otherwise i've completed everything that can be completed in AP, boarded/destroyed almost everything boardable/destructible from a Discoverer to a Xenon I, i have absurd amount of complexes, which produce absurd amounts of goods, which are transported by absurd amount of ships.

I have not played TC and its plots, but i struggle with the idea of starting over after spending hundreds of hours on my one and only account. Maybe i'll do something radical like deleting my saves, thus forcing myself to start over Smile

Here's hoping that Rebirth is just round the corner!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I guess most of the achievements arent too bad to get, apart from the x-ranks just because the amount of time they take. I guess when you mean modified you mean you were playing with a mod/script so you wouldnt of got the steam achievements?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Yea but still i did, it was modified with mod/scripts, i really didnt liked so much original concept of X3.
For Combat and Trade ranks it was the most difficult and also get 2 billion credits...combat rank was faster (about 5-6 months) but for trade almoust a year because i wasnt much of a trader.
Well if i decide to play vanilla X3 ill gladly upload achievemnts.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin

You need to log-in to post here.