UFJD sector question

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » UFJD sector question

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Never tried this, but i heard somewhere that Engine and Rudder tunings can be found there, is that true or?

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

they can, although you have search between 100-200km from the middle. Rudder tunings are also hidden, so you must use an sat to revel them.

Did you just ask this on the egosoft boards? Unfoccused Jumdrive sector's, if not someone else had the same question lol

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Y xD im lazy to search Big grin

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
zombiebagel

zombiebagel avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

I read somewhere that there's a 1% chance for engine tuning and 2% change for rudder optimization which would explain my 5/11 record so far.

Using the script and autohotkey setup some people have gotten an aran to 45 m/s in vanilla. Personally, I'm trying to get my Pteranodon up to at least 125 m/s to outrun those pesky packs of Qs. Also with the rudder +10 already, swatting M6s with the front antenna mast is so easy!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Ah, i guess you save the game. Install the cheats, search and if you dont find any, repeat?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

What about Detector which is present during Shady Business plotline, can it detect the crates?

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

oh, never thought of that. I bet it doesnt although.

zombiebagel

zombiebagel avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah I've been in the UFJD with the sensor and the script and the sensor didn't say anything when the script found one. Only happened once (aran hunting with the acinonyx) so not conclusive, but with the 1-2% chance any manual search is going to be verrry tedious anyways. Even with the automated script it usually takes 1-3 hours to find a single upgrade (catch up on tv shows, go for a walk etc...).

You need to log-in to post here.