Is this good idea?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Is this good idea?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Ok i intend to build a factories for missile/laser supply for future M2's and M7M's
Is it wise to build factories in these specific sectors:

Savage Spur, Ocrackoce's Storm and Unknown Sector north of Getsu Fune (Border's the Xenon Sector but i never saw Xenon ships in that sector).

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Galimet

Galimet avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

i builded one miself in Ocrackoce's Storm, and there no Xenon attack on it lol (kinda far from Xenon sector ), lol and Yaki just leave it alone, well im allied with them so it help, but unlike the pirate the dint attack at all even if im allied with them dont know

here a pic

Picture

btw it french name , but its Ocrackoce's storm,

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Ocracoke's is a safe sector, as long as you're on good terms with the Yaki. But to be honest, if you're gonna go into Yaki space I'd recommend Weaver's Tempest. It's a lot further back than OS, and there's almost no chance of a hostile fleet making it past all the Yaki lurking in Senator's Badlands Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Galimet@
I know that Ocrackoce's Storm isnt near Xenon sector...>_> the part with Xenon sector is Unknown Sector near Getsu Fune (Read before you post).
I cant go to Weaver's Tempest the Shuri is hostile to me but IBL forge and Space Fuel Dest is neutral so i can dock there.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

That's a shame, the mineral content of Weaver's is a lot higher than either Ocracoke's or Senator's. Of course, with Savage Spur just a couple jumps away, mineral resources shouldn't be a problem Wink

Galimet

Galimet avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

@XeNoN

The Xenon part was a joke on my part ,..... well semm it wasnt a good one ..sry if you dint take it as a joke...

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Kirlack@
So what do you suggest Big grin?
Space Fuel-Space weed complex? Big grin

Galimet@
Had bad day yesterday.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

For me, the yaki are too easy to make mad. I would say away from them sector, although can understand the lure of them sectors - some great resources there.

The unknown sector above the Xenon sector; would you get any visitors? I mean they would have to cross a Xenon sector between they even get to your complex.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Its Hammer/Flail complex and Firestorm its not for NPC's.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Kirlack@
So what do you suggest ?
Space Fuel-Space weed complex?
- XeNoN

Well, I once built a weed/fuel/SQUASH mine/ complex in Ocracoke's, which did very well for itself. Kept all the pirates and Yaki off my back Smile You could even tack Disintegrator Rifles and/or Low-yield Sidearms onto the production.

Personally I use Savage Spur for my capital grade weapons and shields complex. Ocracoke's for illegals or for a large mobile mining operation to supplememt my other local 'plexes. Senator's gets missile and ammo fabs, and Weaver's becomes one huge flail/hammer/typhoon complex Big grin I'm Yaki to the core though, so they always play host to my big guns Big grin

You need to log-in to post here.