Should i make a new game?

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Should i make a new game?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well as Roguey already knows i had a really bad start on my new game, and i've maked poor choices in station buildings, also about Pandora overtunings i f up (wrong ship tuned) and im really lazy to look in UFJD sector's, so im thinking to make a new game Humble Merchant for example or again Bankrupt Assassin, what is in your oppinion the best start? I always went for Bankrupt Assassin, but it got bored for me xD, after 2 years of playing only that gamestart its not so odd issue.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

To be honest, I like all the starts, but the ones that start me with the least ships/guns/money available are probably my favourite. Goner Witness can be hugely challenging as you start off in a Ranger, with only 350 credits to your name Smile

Tormented Teladi can be quite challenging as well, making that first 2.25 million inside 12 hours can be very difficult, if you don't go looking for free ship of course :p

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD

You need to log-in to post here.