terrian defender

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » terrian defender

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Over the weekend I completed th.e shady business plot as a Argon peacekeeper wow now matter what I did the Xneon where hard. I had to use the cheat script to do that part. Any how I restarted as a terrain defender. Am movie.F up with all but argon ,but trying them also. Has to use a rapier to run thru the war sectors. Got a few cls traders in terrain space. I do like that most ships take mossie.for MDN. Now need to make a plant in terrain. GoodF to try and stock with anything but argon this time. Hyperion being my fav ship and typhoons best missiles should be easy

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Oh, were you talking about the Xenon graveyard?

redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

Who said Terrans didnt bail out of ships? I obtained a Saber because I scared someone out of it. lol. I hope that isnt as hard as it is being made out to be. I have yet to start that quest.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hard part is getting past the argon when you first start once you get a place to jump to no problem. Yes I am talking about the xneon grace yard, wow heck of a place lot of near stuff.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yes I am talking about the xneon grace yard, wow heck of a place lot of near stuff.

lol, im not surprised you cheated in there - that place was nightmare! It can be a game-ender if you save at the wrong time.

Hammerit

Hammerit avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

Who said Terrans didnt bail out of ships? I obtained a Saber because I scared someone out of it. lol. I hope that isnt as hard as it is being made out to be. I have yet to start that quest.
- redheart

Terrans do bail out, but there are some Terrans who have way too high a morale value to ever bail out. Eg. I have yet to meet a single ATF pilot with a low enough morale flying a Thor.

You need to log-in to post here.