I live in a CIS country. It sucks!

Home Board Index » Steam » I live in a CIS country. It sucks!

kutty7

kutty7 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 9 months ago.

I live in Uzbekistan, a country with weak currency. I never had buyed videogames in services like Steam and I'm sad that my country doesn't have regional prices. If you want to know, prices in CIS countries are showed in dollars. I tried to change my region in Kazakhstan and I'm shocked that AAA games here are costing a half of salary in my country.

This sucks, especially because Denuvo becomed an undefeateable protection machine. I always pirated videogames. Guess I need to move to Kazakhstan or stick with older games until better times. Anyway, I heard about third party stores where I could buy keys and offline activations at cheaper prices.

dordle12

dordle12 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 5 months ago.

Everyone of any age can have a good time playing scribble io. It makes the game more interesting because people talk to each other more. This game is a lot of fun, especially for people who like to play with words. They not only learn new words, but they also work on drawing. And somewhere, you'll be able to find your favorite works and enjoy them. All of this just makes it more fun to do.

You need to log-in to post here.