Did the bottom fall out of Imperial Slaves?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Did the bottom fall out of Imperial Slaves?

jack23011

jack23011 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 8 years ago.

At first I noticed eddb and TH weren't posting some commodities, including Imperial Slaves (IS), correctly. Then eddb posted a notice that the IS prices, especially around Turbacoco were probably bogus. IS trades (buy/sell) seem okay now but prices seem to have dropped considerably B=13.5k-cr +/- and S=15.5k-cr +/-. Average sales ran about 16.5k-cr for the longest time. Palladium seems to be trending up now for profits over IS. I'm talking about market vs black market prices here. Thoughts?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

hmmm.. well checking out my normal trade-run I dont see much of a difference with Imperial slaves;

- CD-66 2585 to Tepertsi

jack23011

jack23011 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 8 years ago.

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I'm over in the Karid-Orang-CD-73 12 area and all were running mid to high 16k now most are/were running low 15k. Not a big deal.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

well, I have seen trade-runs disappear but that's usually down to how many people are there. you can find out how busy a trade-route is by checking the ship traffic when landed. how many ships have been there in the last 24 hours?

You need to log-in to post here.