looking for burst laser Clas 2 F

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » looking for burst laser Clas 2 F

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 8 years ago.

Hello, I been playing for about a week now and got up to where I have a ship that takes class 2 weapons and cannot find any, looked on wiki and that said XI Ursae Majoris, Durrance Dock. So after a nice flight here I sit but no class 2 weapons of any kind. So I am going to ask a question that has been asked before most likely but:-

Do they exist or is it just a wasted gun slot, an upgrade that never appeared, or, one that vanished into a black hole?

No peanuts on the flight either....

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

hi there,

well if you look at an wiki page, then it could be out-of-date; equipment changes every so-often. So it might be better to use my equipment pages to select the item your interested in, and then do a search nearby.

As for burst, I recommend looking at pulse instead - does a similar amount of damage, and uses less power.

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Ahh well I actually did and still found none, which is why I did a Google to find out if they exist and got no definitive answer as to their existance, used your site when I played Eve and found it the fount of all knowledge. So came here to find the answer. All I need to know is do they actually exist? Then I can happily bimble about knowing I will find one or two eventually.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

Looking for this?

Remines - Blenkinsop Hub

Picture

Only got the turret at this station but there are a total of 4 ports and 3 outpost so one of the others might have the gimbaled version if that is what you want.

ed: Just found gimbaled variant at Momus Reach - Ralphus

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 8 years ago.

TUN System, Tuns wart Orbital- Burst Laser Gimbal Class:2 Rate:F $48,000

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 8 years ago.

Another good place with Top A gear and equipment is BHOTEGA System,Savitskaya Ring,it worth the look.

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

thanks all for the information, very much appreciated Smile

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

been running between Tun and Bhotega using both Voss and Savitsskya for a couple of hours and the best in Tun is 3 weapons, 2 Burst, F1 and G1 and a shock mine launcher and has been like that every time I have visited. Voss has more and so has Savitsksya but all are class 1. I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with my version of E:D.

Not seen a pirate, been interdicted, or approached by the Man who is desperate to show me something if only I would follow him but being good I don't follow strangers. Seems like quite a few hours now, last time I looked Horizons was Downloadng at 10kb/s and was estimated to finish in 12 s days.

I have tried clocking off and restarting and swopped betweeen solo and player on the off chance. Would really hate to wipe this save as snuggled in my Asp and well on my way to my dropship.

Any ideas, Thoughts, contributions?

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

putting in a support ticket been running around 4 stations, all supposed to be selling Class 2 lasers of some kind, but seen nothing over class 1, been at it for over 2 days that equates to about 15 hours of gameplay and they should not be that hard to find, lets face it we are not talking battleship dreadnoughts here, so either there is a problem with my game save(the likliest candiddate imho) I should be finding other class weapons even if not the class 2 I want. If it is realistic that they are that hard to find, it does not bode well for ship upgrades later in the game, I don't want to buy a gunship then spend the next 6 months looking for lasers for it. I don't mind searching for stuff but if I cannot find it in the time I have put into it, knowing which stations to go, imho there is serious problem with the game mechanics.

Its a bit early to say I have wasted my money on this but will see what support has to say. Thanks for the help guys at least I know they should be there lol

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

Yeah I don't know. They were there the other day but since the update who knows what is where now. Not sure why you are having so much trouble finding them as they are very common. As example I am in Eravate - Cleve Hub right now and they are here.

Could it be simple user error? Selecting the wrong hardpoint perhaps? You only have two class 2 hardpoints on the asp.

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

well stupid me.. you got it right wrong weapon spot, just goes to show. Clever people 1 - Dummies 0 ie me lol
Bricks Dunce

You need to log-in to post here.