The Names you have seen

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » The Names you have seen

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 8 years ago.

I just wondered as I have only been playing a few weeks what names have other people come across so far from Famous, Literary to just plain Weird?

To give Examples, Weird ones Lightening Thunderbritches, Skyvey Followthatbear, to Literary, Leto Atreides from the Dune Books.

Not seen any famous names that I recognise yet.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

http://roguey.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1347

At the time that was posted, I was very irritated by these post. Reddit was full of them, im talking pages of NPC name post. The official forums was spammed with them too. That is why I said what I did.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

I guess they get somewhat boring after awhile. I would be interested if someone saw my name; I did see a Roguey Boy or something, but not just Roguey.

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

They probably do, but it still amuses me yet, when I am a veteran it probably won't have the same lustre or be as amusing.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

The point of that was to get you started in the right area, not to discourage you from posting! I felt an explanation was needed because it was a salty comment in the other names thread.

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

I had not read the other names thread, so missed what comments you made but its still true by the time I have been around the systems a few times the names will not be as amusing as they are now.

I did not mean anything by it except as a comment on life in general.

As they use names from Books some of the names I have used in the past games might appear as I used to use names from Sci fi books. Tanelorn, Seoman, Binabek (corruption of Binibik but that had been taken in the first MMORPG I ever played)

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

well Vladamir Putin is out there. Saw him yesterday and well he was having a real bad day.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Some person named cuddlebuddy was flyibg a type 7 ,also found lord scatterbug in a python mining and being attaked. Odd he did not seam to care, he was running away both time when Ihelped him, did not thank me or anything. Guess he firgured the 100 k bounties were good enough.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Does any one remmember martin winters from x3? Well he is no longer in aldrin . He has a federal assualt ship, wanted my cargo hold of 42 resenatoing seperators. Did not getthem . Him and his buddy grout follwed me all across lp852-58 i think to coley city trying to get them.

Exile10562

Exile10562 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

Just grabbed ED one the Xone as a gold discount, played a few days and have now settled for a FED bounty role. Mission i am currently on gave me Dawn French as an NPCcontact. Awesome woman she is and the pot would have been sweeter if the Devs gave us a Viccar of Dibbly gag in the somewhere.

You need to log-in to post here.