permits ?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » permits ?

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

Ok guys how would I get a permit to vist sol? Or bernards star. Thoses are several places thay have permits. Roguey posted a vid last werk about several places that need permits , systems I belive. Can i enter thoses systems without permit ? Or just to land

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Permits

Basically you have to rank up with the controlling faction. For Sol, it is Federation rank Petty Officer. It won't even let you jump to them without the permit. Once you are at the proper rank, a mission will show up on the bulletin boards (randomly) that will say something like 'you are invited to join us at (star system)'.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

Ah, I did think you couldnt even jump to that system - thanks for confirming sixar (just when you have those permits, its not easy to test). Although im not sure I posted a video on it? Confused

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

@Scott I forgot to tell you that I recently got a new permit. I didn't get a mission for it at all. It said I didn't have the permit and I looked all over for the mission. I decided to just set my destination to the star in question then the permit suddenly just appeared and it let me go there. No idea what is up with that but there ya go.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

Thanks for the info what planet sys are you in? Been wanting to meet up with some one from here as lot of us are from xgames sorta a group rougey group . Beside be kinda nice to have so.e help from time to time. . I normaly do solo as ireally do not want to shoot peoplebut iknow open has some more fun

You need to log-in to post here.