ADDAMS COLONY (Serrot system)

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » ADDAMS COLONY (Serrot system)

Imanewbie

Imanewbie avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 7 years ago.

please for the love of all that is holy and good, this keeps being marked as a station, but its a outpost, and keeps showing up in station only views, is there any way i can fix it myself either through submitting data to eddn and edsm? and is there any way to fix it so the correct colors show for runs? ie, mandel hub will show something like 13 weeks old, yet it will show correct recent update time every time i hit there if i actually click on the location. is there anywhere to report bugs such as these?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there, which views does it keep showing up in? I noticed that the outpost has already been updated by you. EDDN data does not include whether the location is a station or outpost.

as for reporting bugs, best place is here Smile

Imanewbie

Imanewbie avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

Oh, hah. well thats good to know! thanks! wasnt sure if maybe i had to buy something smaller to land and get the info in a csv and submit thataway or what. I know its not all worlds falling apart at those two issues, and that they are mainly minor just was a bit frustrated at the time.. it got me twice so far, lol. fully loaded up, didnt pay too close attention to where i was going, then bam, docking request denied, wait what? oh... lol.

Picture shows stations or outposts,
Picture shows just stations but theres addams colony first and center.

Your trade helper has been a godsend. Grabbed the market connector just to help keep stuff updated Big grin

As far as the colored dots, am I misunderstanding that they represent how old the data is? or is it just not displaying correctly? was trying to use that with eddb to trade and feel like i was doing something constructive helping others rather then just space truckin.(was using red dots as target systems.) :P

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there,

thanks for letting me know. I see what is happening - the just stations arent being correctly filtered. I have added back one of my checks which will fix the problem for now. Its not exactly how I want it to be, as it needs updating in the database, however to the normal user it should look like its fixed. I have also tighten up the lifetime of the data from 2 months to now 1 - so results will cycle a little faster.

The dots show you how old the data is;

- green = less than 3 days,
- yellow = less than 14 days,
- red = greater than 14 days,

You can hover over the coloured icon to see how old it is exactly. The more up-to date the route is, the more likely its still good ie. a trade-run from a month ago maybe no use any-more.

ps. thanks for posting the pictures, that helped a lot.

Imanewbie

Imanewbie avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

Would I need to visit and update both destinations for it to change colors? in the example above it was not changing colors of the dots(of missture if I remember correctly) but the popup text on mouseover would display the correct time and it would display correct time on the actual page. I can find a more current example if it would help, just getting back into playing after a short bit away. NP just was grinding my gears that it kept popping up and my stoned ass would be like hurdur lets go space truck right into no landing pad :P ill be sure to post any other weirdness Big grin

You need to log-in to post here.