strange cursor appears when I dock

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » strange cursor appears when I dock

arnack

arnack avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hey has anyone had a glitch where a triangular cursor appears not giving me access to station services. Can't get it to go away. And I can't even save the game and exit. Rear Admiral Taurus helped me out relocating my ship to another station to start my saved game up, but it's doing it again! Did I hit something on the keyboard to trigger this thing er what?!

MajMadMike

MajMadMike avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hi could you post a screenshot

arnack

arnack avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 7 years ago.

I would if I could start my game back up, but now when I try to get back on, it goes as far as the spinning ship (current). But it goes no further.

MajMadMike

MajMadMike avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

Hi again I am not the best person in the world to advise you on this and normally there would be loads of input re your problem, not sure why its so quite around here today. If it was my game I would uninstall and reinstall, your game position is saved on the server so you should not loose your progress check your keyboard mouse and joystick for sticky/jammed keys thats what I would do. Hopefully one of the boffins around here will have a better idea. dont worry it will get sorted mike out

arnack

arnack avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 7 years ago.

Roger, and I appreciate the response.

MajMadMike

MajMadMike avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

Sorry chum Sad looks like they all went on Holiday Nod

arnack

arnack avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 7 years ago.

No problem. We all need that at some point. Anyway Admiral Taurus moved me again (Praise be to...whom ever). But it is back again, so I did take a snap. But it's actually letting me use the Station Services so far.
hmm...seems it won't let me post the image here for some reason. Anyway I took a screenshot. How can I let you see it here?

MajMadMike

MajMadMike avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

Good afternoon Arnack thats a good question on other forums I have been a member of you can P.M other members, cant seem to do that here and posting email addresses on the internet is not a good idea. I re read your post and the curser you speak of sounds like the mouse curser that appears when you enter station services’ i.e mission board commodities market ect does this thing move with the mouse or does it freeze the screen? what exactly happens and it what order does it happen? there are other forums for Elite however they can be a bit off putting if you know what I mean, although its a bit quite in here at the moment it is a civil place to ask questions. who is the Admiral??? Mike out

arnack

arnack avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 7 years ago.

OK! I found the problem. It wasn't the strange cursor. It was the fact that it wouldn't allow me to use station services at all. The cursor is something I paid no mind to, and I took it for granted. But TY for all your input. I'm just old....and think I'm headin fer senility. All right then. Nod

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

glad to hear... erm... that you figured out what the problem was Smile

You need to log-in to post here.