Storing Ships

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Storing Ships

MajMadMike

MajMadMike avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 7 years ago.

Good afternoon Gents I hope someone can answer this for me in layman's terms, if I buy a new ship my current ship is an Asp Explorer and I buy something cheaper but more suited to blowing up wanted NPCs could I leave the Asp behind and come back for it at a later date and carry on mining without having to strip all the modules out. I don't want to lose modules worth millions by pressing the wrong key!!!! Mike out

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

Yes you can do that. It will even put an icon on the galaxy map to make it easy to find again.

MajMadMike

MajMadMike avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

OUTSTANDING Thanks Sinxar. Just a thought are you and I the only ones left in here like last Cmdr standing Nod Smile

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

Well once X: Rebirth came out, everybody was so disappointed they seem to have abandoned everything X related, including these forums. I'm here all the time though and Roguey seems to show up early mornings my time (EST). So yeah I guess it is just us.

Funny thing is, I haven't even played any of the X3 games in quite some time. I haven't even played Elite in over a month (or longer).

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi guys, im still around but at the moment things arent normal for me. The upstairs (where I used to be) is being refitted, so thats been taking a lot of time and resources. When im back up there, ill be around a lot more often. Sorry for the time being. The time I do get, I end up playing a few games.

as for your question, you can store your ship anytime and it will keep whatever equipment you installed on it too.

and it is a shame about the x-games. If you ever looked the official forums, they are kind-of dead.

MajMadMike

MajMadMike avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

Thanks chaps that makes me so much better, the alternative to asking stupid or lame questions depending on which side of the Atlantic you live on Wink is forums Like Reddit not even shore I have spelt that correctly. I have seen some comments over there that make you wonder if they know its a GAME and I have just remembered what one of my Army instructors used to say there is no such thing as a stupid question just bad answers take care Gentlemen Mike out

You need to log-in to post here.