Fighter Hangers and New ships?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Fighter Hangers and New ships?

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

So...Been away from Elite Dangerous for a will and had a few questions on the hangers and ships.
-What ships can hold fighters?
-Is it worth to get Fighters in my Python or(ships in general)?
-Is the Buluga ship the only New ship?
-Can i buy a hanger at any station?

Thanks in advance

MajMadMike

MajMadMike avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 7 years ago.

Hi Mac cant say first hand as I dont have Horizons but from from what I have read it looks really good. As far as I can tell you can have a crew that you can tell to man the the fighter or the main ship while you fly the other, what ships? not sure but I think its Asp Ex and above so long as you have the space (scuse the Pun) where to buy? High tec systems for most things is a good bet I have been away on real life things far about a month so not really up to speed still trying to get enough cash to buy a bigger ship my venture with the Vulture ended in tears got killed three times in a week so went back to mining, Dare say someone will be in to give you a full update Mike Out

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there,

you may find this guide useful, as explains quite a few of you questions. So far, the Beluga is the only new ship if you discount the fighters (which are fighters not ships technically). Hangers are for sale like any other equipment.

You need to log-in to post here.