Ram Tah Mission completed in Solo Mode?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Ram Tah Mission completed in Solo Mode?

oken_pierre

oken_pierre avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 7 years ago.

Has anyone ever completed the Ram Tah mission in Solo Mode? I have never been able to find all 101 to get that bonus reward of 100 million credits. Is this even possible in Solo Mode yet? If it is not possible then I feel it quite unfair to those of us only able to play in Solo Mode. Please post reply if you have completed this mission in Solo Mode. Months of searching have so far failed me. I am close but no cigar as yet. Pre 2.3 my high was 94 decoded in Solo.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

Is that mission still going? I would of thought it would of been finished by now.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 7 years ago.

Is that mission still going? I would of thought it would of been finished by now.
- Roguey

Haha! That is exactly what I thought when I read it. I refrained from replying because I don't have much experience with this mission.

Before 2.3 it was impossible to do it in solo mode. AFAIK it still requires you to do some in open with somebody nearby. You may be able to do it in a private group but this I am not 100% about.

oken_pierre

oken_pierre avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

Thanks for replying guys. Yes mission is still available. I am so close to completing in Solo Mode!!! Time is not on my side right now as I only have just 1 day before a RL trip away for 8 days. So if I can not finish before leaving will have to cash in what I have so far. That means redoing everything when I get back in another attempt at solo. It might go a lot faster next time. Been plaqued with the disconnects throughout this agonizing search over the last 3 weeks which meant redoing a lot of my travel in SRV while decoding as well as trying to remember where I got disconnected. I even tried saving often but that did little to help my disconnects. Today I think is the first full day without those disconnect problems and I made lots of progress but still missing the last # 101.
It has taken a lot of work in solo to do the sites that have not been remapped as everything has changed for 2.3. All the old data is now useless. So have fun relearning guys. Peace to all! Nod Nod Nod

oken_pierre

oken_pierre avatar
Posted 6 years ago.

Ok so now I have tried 3 times working on 4th Ram Tah decoding missions. Tech 6 is still not available. For the first time I am trying to use my Dolphin for decoding and have constant SRV boarding problems. Ship sits very low to the ground and anything prevents SRV boarding even flat ground. I have searched forums and can not find any threads for this Dolphin and SRV boarding problem. So beware if this is common, it needs fixing ASAP. This makes a great little exploration ship except now its not so much useful for the Ram Tah mission. Back to the Type-6 until this is fixed.

oken_pierre

oken_pierre avatar
Posted 6 years ago.

Looks like the missing Tech 6 will be corrected with 2.4 update. This is quite disappointing since it may be 3rd quarter 2017 before we see this fix. What is so difficult about correcting this right now? I have now finished doing the 100 possible for the 4th time. That means 400 million bonus lost credits so far. Probably many other Commanders also losing the bonus would like this corrected ASAP, not in the next 2.4 update. Sad Smile Nod

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 6 years ago.

I have now finished doing the 100 possible for the 4th time.
- oken_pierre

Strange, I would of thought that once its completed it should stay done. I cant see it being that great for money, as it requires a lot of time to complete?

oken_pierre

oken_pierre avatar
Posted 6 years ago.

Ram Tah mission now working to get all 101 decoded. Just completed 5th time and got my 201 million reward finally. Takes awhile to complete but still the fastest way I can make that much safely. Good decoding to all!!! Nod Smile

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

Have started this epic journey and bumbling along slowly.

"Have patience...will travel" hehe

have a great deal of trouble getting to the actual sites......find the planet ok but spend heaps of time finding and landing on the site.

When there are say three ancient ruins on a planet I never seem to choose the right one and then I have trouble getting to the other ones....my technique obviously sucks!

Have the artifacts but have not scanned successfully yet.

You need to log-in to post here.