newbie with PS4

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » newbie with PS4

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

Hi I am an old X games fan but I got Elite on my PS4, dunno if I will eventually have to move to PC or not but happy atm.

Have a Q...currently with a Cobra 111, was thinking of traveling over to Maia to get involved with engineer updates and the Tharg sites as well, too early or too dangerous ?

its a long bloody way Smile

ps Q....can you still buy the meta alloy (where) or do you have to farm them (have not done the buggy thing yet.

tnks

majic_monky

majic_monky avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 6 years ago.

if you want to go to the maia system and get engineer update on your ship save you money and get a python or annaconda and engineer 1 one them, and you can buy mta alloys at 1 of the spanet side docks in the maia sysyem can remember whitch 1

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 6 years ago.

hi there,

well the cobra might be okay for a few engineer mods but it will have its limitation. I dont think it will fair too well in any Thargoid battles. You should be fine checking out the Thargoid sites although. The cobra doesnt have the best jump-range, which can make places like Maia seem a long way.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

Thanks guys, understand and will trudge on there with the cobra but use the updates on a better ship.

Also the Alien sites would need a buggy right, Is there any advantage to visiting them atm ?

and one last one...where would I look for answers on the hotas controller in the game for the ps4.....would prob get one if they are popular.

You need to log-in to post here.