PS4 to PC ?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » PS4 to PC ?

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

Hi.
must be sold on this game as I now have half a dozen ships and heaps of money haha.

Problem is I started on the PS4, which is not the problem,it is great, but I have decided I would like to go the VR and voice attack route which means going PC and starting again bummer.

Pretty sure if I get a PS4 VR it will work on the PC with a bit of flddling.

The PS4 has voice recognition but it only relates to console commands and not ingame.

So it looks like I should do this pretty soon so I can catch back up again...cannot imagine running 2 versions of the game, would send me batty.

I only mention this because a reader might need to know the difference between the console and PC version.

cheers

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 6 years ago.

At least you can use what you learned to catch up quick!

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

correct mate, there will still be a grind but worry a bit about having to listen to my own voice haha.

But it would be good to actually speak to others online, maybe in a group, however never looked at open because of the wackos apparently there just killing noobies just for fun.

just on an offside, in the few months I have played I was only in solo and did not actually shoot down any other ship and I am just on the verge of learning combat which is obviously part of the game, did not even do the combat training mission, not because I am a woose but knew I wanted to progress other ways first.

Decided the game appealed to me the same as the X games so I knew I would continue to play so going this way gives me total emmersion.

cheers

nhk750

nhk750 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 5 years ago.

I had so much fun gunning down newbies! I wish they never changed it...

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

I had so much fun gunning down newbies! I wish they never changed it...
- nhk750

What was changed?

You need to log-in to post here.