Ships? Where are they?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Ships? Where are they?

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 5 years ago.

The 'where to buy' option? Does it work? Several times I've chased across the galaxy to buy a ship on info 40 mins old only to arrive and find only a basic 7 models for sale. Is someone posting duff info for a laugh?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

Stock changes over time and not all ships are available to everyone. What ship are you trying to buy specifically?

I'm going to go ahead and guess you are trying to get the Cobra MK IV. If that is the case, look here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/faq.php?id=169. I don't recall if any other ships have any special requirements other than having Horizons.

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

I don't have 'Horizons' Is this a Frontier subscription item?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

It is the expansion. https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/wiki/Elite_Dangerous:_Horizons. In short it adds planetary landings on airless worlds and engineers.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 5 years ago.

I really dont know whats so special about the Cobra Mk4 either.

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

Well I've added Horizons but no engineers have raised their heads!

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

should be on the first page of the right hand panel Smile

PS. have you thought about hooking up with INARA.....you can download all your game details as well as checking heaps of game related stuff.

good luck

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

I really dont know whats so special about the Cobra Mk4 either.
- Roguey

I've heard people are using it as a stealth ship now. Not sure how good it is compared to something like the diamondback scout that is already extremely cold running with stock parts. I could be mistaking it for the viper IV too though. Ether way I can't find a use for either of them.

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

should be on the first page of the right hand panel

PS. have you thought about hooking up with INARA.....you can download all your game details as well as checking heaps of game related stuff.

good luck

- Bazr

Thks Baz I'll have a shufti.

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

How I long for the halcyon days of the Commodore 64 and those boxy missiles! Wink

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

How I long for the halcyon days of the Commodore 64 and those boxy missiles!
- SKYDOG1

Man lol !

I go further back than that mate.....had an old Texas Instruments computer that had no ram and the IO was loaded each time it was fired up by tape recorder data files.

ps. forgot to ask.....are you pc ?....if on console the INARA one would not talk to it, but is still handy anyway.

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

How I long for the halcyon days of the Commodore 64 and those boxy missiles! - SKYDOG1

Man lol !

I go further back than that mate.....had an old Texas Instruments computer that had no ram and the IO was loaded each time it was fired up by tape recorder data files.

ps. forgot to ask.....are you pc ?....if on console the INARA one would not talk to it, but is still handy anyway.
- Bazr

Well I've never been politically correct ;o)

I do play on a PC though. Acer Aspire XC-730. The graphics card runs right on the edge but it works well enough.

As for the C64, remember loading a game up on a cassette tape for 20 mins only for it to bomb? LMAO!

You need to log-in to post here.